Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

(Very) Quick Thoughts

Nothing too big today since it was an old 8am – 8pm day today because of preparation and attendance of my first parent night. Just wanted to give a quick thank you shout out to those of you who have been following this blog! Teaching for me has always been about bringing people up as a community and the more the knowledge is spread, the better. Tomorrow is the last day for me…one of the students today asked how I felt about it being the final day and I definitely said that I was sad. It’s been such a blast and an affirmation that teaching and youth education and empowerment is truly a passion that makes getting up early in the mornings to a relatively underpaid job no problem.

One thing that I will say that was reiterated often during the initial meeting was the sense that this program is a family. I definitely got that sense and felt that here. Without a doubt, it makes learning and education much more enjoyable.

And this might also be the shortest post I’ve ever done ever on the internet so enjoy because don’t count on it again J

No comments:

Post a Comment